23 June 2007

Biography

For various reasons, lately in my professional life there have emerged requests for me to provide a biography. This is usually lackluster and so damnably dull I fall asleep writing it, but hey I'm an accountant so how much WOW! can one reasonably expect.

So here's the one I want to write,

A burly, yet sultry, surly mass of contradictions Sharkb has been occupying herself with paying work for more years that she cares to recall. Chief among the requirements of paying work would be that if it's not entertaining it must take place in silence. Hence, she often finds herself inviting people to help themselves to a hot steaming mug of shut the fuck up. She often entertains herself by baying at the moon, speaking with dogs, cats and fish, also dancing with her brassiere on her head (as a result of that her breasts are no longer amused with her). As a presenter she's highly entertaining and humorous but will lose her train of thought in a heartbeat.

No comments: