08 July 2008

Beach

I went to the beach with the fabulous Ms. S and the amazing JT yesterday. It was a delightful day at the beach, cooling breeze, not too too sunny. Not terribly crowded and the company was excellent. I have always been a big beach fan and periodically go and sit alone or with some of my grown up friends. But it's always delightful to go with JT, his excitement at being at the beach reflects my own and while I'm not entirely certain he finds it as soothing as I do. I'm not entirely certain anyone finds it as soothing as I do. The time I've spent at the beach has been the secret to any remaining mental health I possess.

1 comment:

Fireblossom said...

If my mother read this blog she would say, "Just remember, a day at the beach is no day at the beach, I'd love to lay around and soak up the sun but there are a million things to be done and they won't do themselves, and if you get sunburned again and peel no man is ever going to want you like that."

At least she ends on an "up" note lol.