12 January 2008

Government Insanity

I may have mentioned before about the massage therapy licensure act that was pending in the Legislature. And I may have mentioned before that maybe, just maybe the state ought to enforce the prostitution laws or legalize that and tax it. Hello! So the bill has passed both houses of the lege here and has been dispatched to the gov for his signature (or not).

As an employee of the gubmint, I have to disclose any professional licenses issued by the state that I hold, ya know, to alleviate concerns about ethics because massage therapy and evil minion-dom go fist in glove. Really, it's my fucking ethics anyone needs to worry about? I didn't go to the Christmas party that the building management threw and I do not take any free pens away from the meetings with the bank we use that I have to attend. The attempts at ethics reforms here are pitiful and a joke.

No comments: