31 October 2008

Not Just a Freakin' River in Egypt

Denial, it takes many forms and guises. Earlier in the week, I experienced knee pain, I don't do joint pain so I heeded the warning and refrained from Aikido until I could consult with P the torturer who is charged with all my orthopedic, chiropractic and muscular needs. She tested for a sartorius strain, no joy and checked the meniscus, nothing there - good news and given my symptoms thought perhaps my medial collateral ligament had been tweaked and perhaps I should rest and ice it. I have done that and it's gotten worse, and this is only my insight and certainly no reflection on any of the cadre of professional torturers I consult, but I think it's arthritis. It's no longer a medial deal and if I exercise (2.5 miles in 40 minutes @ the gym tonight) it feels better and it does, I'm guessing it's arthritis.

3 comments:

Fireblossom said...

You rong. You rexperiencink pain cos sara palin has her razor sharp rodent teef sunk in you leg. Her want to stop you from ebber gedding married n stuff. She say she reed yor blog and you an arab. She say she reed yor blog and you pal around wif nutjobs. She say you not even a reel amarican. chomp chomp. pain. see?

yor frend,

Bosco!

Shazza said...

Ewwwww knee pain.

I can empathize.

Feel better soon.

Shark Butt said...

Thanks Shazza! I know you know!