04 October 2008

Things That Make You Go Hmmm

Dined with some friends the night before last and then a different group of friends last night as well. With me so far? One of me pals from night before last remarked that she'd heard that if one's cervix is blue in color that indicates that one is pregnant. Now, as a matter of vajayjay generalities I'm not unfamiliar with the turf in question here, and because I have a vajayjay as well as dine from that side of the buffet, I will even go so far as to claim a certain expertise. And I can safely say in my travels I've not ever seen a cervix from the squatting or any other viewpoint. My thought is that if you're dealing with that much ambient light emanating from that region pregnancy is not as much of an issue as getting the flashlight out of that hoohoo. I'm just sayin'. So I broached the question with the last nights gang of friends who, like me, enjoy the other side of the buffet and they've all concurred with my logic here.

And if you happen to be keeping score Euphemisms 3, Anatomically accurate noun - 1.

4 comments:

Fireblossom said...

Woman, please come up for air long enough to realize that I have given ECR an I Love Your Blog Award. I expect the total disintegration of the blogosphere to follow, but hey. It was getting blue in color anyways.

xo

Shay

Shark Butt said...

Thanks Shay! I'm honored by the recognition, of course. Hell, I'm honored that you and anyone else read the hot mess of silliness that is my blog. As well, as the hot mess of cat intellect that is the Sharkbutt's blog.

Shazza said...

M and I are still Hmmmming about that one!

Shark Butt said...

Shazza - right?! and even if you could see it, discerning the color, in that light? No, not so much I think.