08 June 2008

Meme A Roo

I stole this one from Shazza at Random :

Technology
Q: What is your wallpaper on your computer?
Sharkbutt's baby picture

Q: How many televisions do you have in your house?
2

BIOLOGY
Q: Are you right handed or left handed?
Mainly right handed.

Q:Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
glass, teeth.

Q: What is the last heavy item you lifted?
My freezer

Q: Have you ever been knocked out?
Oddly, no I don't think so, even thought I fought for 20 odd years. So down yes, out no.

Bullshitology

Q: If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No

Q: If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Hepzibah, no, not really

Q: What color do you think looks best on you?
Light blue, steel grey, cool colors.

Q: Have you ever swallowed a non-food item?
Are bugs considered non-food items? And I suppose teeth are non food items, and back when I enjoyed tequila the wormage.

Dareology

Q: Would you kiss a member of the same sex for 100 dollars?
Duh...I'd do it for free!

Q: Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for 200,000$?
Oh hell no!

Q: Would you never blog again for 50,000$?
There will come a point when I tire of reading my nonsense and will not blog again for nothing. So sure.

Q: Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for 1,000$?
Um, no, not ever.

Q: Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for a million dollars?
there was a time when I thought my life would be incomplete without taking a couple of particular human lives for free, fortuitously that time has passed so unless it was a bizarre juncture of events where the taking of the life would alleviate that persons suffering, I'd have to decline.

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
Wallet, keys

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
I would not know

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
Carpet

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
What is the point of showering if one is going to sit.

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
I don't think I own any, my feet are too effed up for flip flops.

LASTOLOGY

Q: Last person who texted you?
My sister M.

Q: Last person who called you?
Stacy

Q: Last person you hugged?
My consigliere

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
23, 11, I like 'em odd.

Q: Season?
Fall

Q: Color?
Indigo

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
Stacy

Q: Mood?
Tired, Hungry, Blasphemous.

Q: Listening to?
Ceiling fan

Q: Worrying about?
Will these effing cats learn how to use the toilet.

Q: Wearing?
shorts, shirt, shades, dainties.

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
the truck

Q: What can you not wait to do?
if I don't have to wait I don't, If I have to wait, I wait. there's no can't.

Q: Do you smile often?
oh fuck no.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
Um, no, not even remotely, I'm a NJ native, who outposted for 4 years in Scranton so my friendliest mood is surly, my unfriendliest rabid. there's not much middle ground here.

2 comments:

Fireblossom said...

"Q: Would you kiss a member of the same sex for 100 dollars?

Duh...I'd do it for free!"

LOL...depending on the woman, I would even PAY a hundred dollars! Jennifer Connolly, are you reading this?

Shark Butt said...

I hear you!