24 October 2007

Observation

If you've spent any kind of time in my presence it may become rather obvious to you, kind of quick like that I don't spend a lot of time in front of the mirror, or a mirror, any mirror. It is simply not high on my list of things to do with my eyeballs. But there are times when I just happen to find myself in front of a mirror. Mainly that'd be when washing my hands, (my mother's a nurse so the practice has been ingrained rather vividly) and when brushing my teeth. So I'm brushing my teeth last week and notce that the left side of my face is twitching, gently. This was Friday, it dissipated over the weekend but has cropped right back up this week. I'm somewhat less then entertained by it but it does make a good conversation piece sometimes. I don't feel like I'm grasping at straws when I note the correlation between the number of sentences I utter where every second word is f#*k and the speed with which my face is twitching.

No comments: