23 April 2008

So

I skipped town last week to go visit my sister M and her kids C, M and Z. Her husband was out of town on business during my visit so I will have to visit and harass him some other time. They're in Newport RI these days and well, one of these days I'll post some photos. It's beautiful there.

So now I'm back and uncertain as to what kind of energy I'm giving off because people from my past are appearing. D called me up out of the clear blue to see if I wanted to reiki the horse of a friend of a friend... maybe, which tends to beg the not. R, a former coworker/minion turned up at work today and wow, that woman is still a freakin' rollercoaster ride. So I'm wondering who the 3rd blast will be. V who was my reiki student for a while, one or another of my former classmates from massage school. Oh and yeah, there's a 25 year reunion coming up for that Catholic Penal institution I graduated from back in the drunken day. Further updates as events or inanity warrant.

No comments: