26 April 2008

Spring Fever

Periodically I get an energy surge that puts me on the active side of mischievous, as opposed to the just thinking about it side of mischievous. and yesterday I moseyed past a coworker who was enjoying a snooze. I was travelling with a friend at that point and she saw me whip out my phone, and thinking that I was going to snap a photo of sleeping beauty, she sprinted for the door trying desperately and failing to repress laughter. I didn't even think to snap a photo, I triggered my ring tone which as luck would have it is a snippet of the theme song from the movie, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, complete with rifle fire.

Yes, I guess I'm kinda evil.

2 comments:

Fireblossom said...

Too funny.

I don't own a cell phone, but if I did, I think I would want Elgar's Pomp & Circumstance march for my ringtone. I think it would lend grandeur to sales calls and threats of garnishment and reposession. Plus, it would create an irresistible urge in people around me to hand me diplomas. I could go far.

Shark Butt said...

Elgar would be a most excellent choice to add grandeur and compel people to hand you diplomas. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly just seems to compel them to startle quick like, I like that.