06 January 2007

Hey Aaaaaaabbottttttttttttttttttt

Yes, a facetious reference to the famed Abbott and Costello. The parental units and the sister are travelling this weekend. They are currently visiting a museum and the parents have misplaced the sister and are now in the gift shop. (BTW the sister will never see 30 again, just so we're clear on the players.) I know all this because the mothership phoned me and asked me to call the child's Blackberry to relay the gift shop locale because she cannot raise the child on her cell phone and doesn't have the crackberry phone number. I tell her I don't have the phone number either I will email her. So I do that and I text her, for good measure. She texts me back and when I go to phone the mothership to relay that the prodigal has been found, her phone is off.

No comments: