17 September 2007

Back from The Vet

After weeks and weeks of me dreading it, the low maintenance cats (Puppy and the Sharkbutt) and I were off to the vet this afternoon. Puppy is at least 11 or 12, as she was 2 or 3 when she got me and we've been together 9 years. Sharkbutt is 3. This years previous adventure with the vet involved a trip to the cat ER with Stripe and resulted in a 5 day hospital stay. So, how happy was I to trap the cats in their respective crates with no blood shed? Oh hell, how happy was I not to be outwitted by Puppy as I have been for the past three attempts at vet visits? Way, way happy and that the whole trip, shots and all cost me less than $140 is just extra deluxe!

Puppy is, not surprisingly hiding out and Sharkbutt is mildly irked and Stripe is just about dancing around that he didn't find his stripey ass in a crate.

No comments: