29 November 2007

Hi My Name is Sharkb and...

I am apparently addicted to memes.

1. What is your occupation? Evil Minion, Financial Services. Often enabler of abject incompetence

> 2. What color are your socks right now? white socklets

> 3 . What are you listening to right now? S 'splaining something to IL while keeping a straight face. I'd not be able to do it.

> 4. What was the last thing you ate? veggie sausage and cheese on english muffin (yes, it cooks, too)

> 5. Can you drive a stick shift? probably, haven't done it in years though.

> 6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? deep dark blue

> 7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My sister M.

> 8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course.

> 9. Favorite drink? Water, despite the rumor that fish both fuck and shit in it.

> 10. Favorite sport to watch? Rodeo, football.

> 11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Have you ever seen me with my 80% grey hair showing, no, I don't think so. So yes, of course I do.

> 12. Pets? cats X3 Sharkbutt, Stripe J and Puppy D. (yes, the D stands for dog.)

> 13. Favorite food? Tortilla soup, cheese enchiladas, meatballs, Tomorrow who knows? not liver.

> 14. What was the last movie you watched: One of the Harry Potters I think.

> 15. What do you do to vent anger? Lift very heavy weights. Wale on an 80lb punching bag, speak very quietly, deliberately and menacingly.

> 16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Kelly the cat.

> 17. What is your favorite, spring summer winter or fall? fall

> 18. Hugs or kisses? Kisses first but I like Both

> 19. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries

20. Educational background? I spent 17 years in Catholic schools. It has put a warp in my topspin, 'nuff said.


> 21. Living arrangements? Me and the 3 cats. A plethora of imaginary friends.

> 22. When was the last time you cried? Sharkb does not cry, she snots.

> 23. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, meditation cushion, likely a cat or 2.


> 24. Favorite smells? Cookies baking or garlic simmering, muffin

> 25. What inspires you? more often then I like rage.

> 26. What are you afraid of? being mindless, my temper, losing my mindlet it's too young to be out on its own.

> 27. Number of keys on your key ring? 2 on one, 11 on the other.

> 28. How many years at your current job? 23 years, 2 months 6 days but who's counting?

> 29. Favorite day of the week? Any day I get to see the sassy one

> 30. How many states have you lived in? 2 not including confusion and inebriation.

> 31. Favorite Holiday? Thanksgiving and Halloween.

> 32. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? No, but I've tossed full grown human beings 20 feet.

No comments: