04 December 2007

My Adventures in Cable

My cable TV service has been sporadically out since the 2nd Thursday in November. Channels 30 through 68 are simply gone, which of course, is my standard viewing fare - The Weather Channel, News12 NJ, ESPN, YES and yeah, Lifetime, wanna make something of that one? Ironically enough I have channel 69, and then 70 through 90 gone.

I have called no less than 15 times and been told it was a problem with a channel migration, that lasts 3 weeks? Are you freakin' kiddin' me? Finally, on Saturday when I let rip with my frustrations, they deemed it appropriate to send a technician out. Well, bring it on, so the tech is scheduled to arrive sometime between 7 and 9am, well, sporty, you've got 46 minutes and then I've got things to do.

But I do see a bill that had better have one hankin' big credit on it.

No comments: