17 May 2008

Blah, Blah, Freakin' Blah a meme deal

What is your occupation? Bliss Kitten, oh wait the one, I get paid for, full-time professional Evil Minion - Accounting and Finance

What color are your socks right now? One's black, one's white. Shut up. It was not a pretty morning

What are you listening to right now? The weeds being whacked

What was the last thing that you ate? Protein shake, oh wait drank that. Pre-bed dose of pure green, oh wait drank that too. Chicken.

Can you drive a stick shift? It's been a while but sure.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Usually Indigo, today Magenta, mainly because E Dillon referred to me as the bluebird of happiness, luckily I did not refer to her as the greenbird of mental illness.

Last person you spoke to on the phone? I think Elaine

How old are you today? 25 years younger than my mother, 31 years older than my oldest niece

Favorite drink? Iced red chai, water

What is your favorite sport to watch? rodeo

Have you ever dyed your hair? Um it's about 90% snow fucking white so yes

Favorite food? Mexican

Last movie you watched? Smart People - excellent flick

Favorite Day of the year? Any day I get to the beach, any day in AZ, September 24

What do you do to vent anger? Glare, Curse, rant, beat the snot out of the 80lb punching bag in the cats room

What was your favorite toy as a child? I was never what you'd call a child. brass knuckles

What is your favorite season? All but fall spring are enjoying most favored nation status.

Hugs or kisses? both goddamn it.

Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry


When was the last time you cried? I do not cry, I snot. Not recently What is on the floor of your closet? shoes and sharkbutt, he lurks there. I keep telling him we're gay friendly here and he can come out of the closet.

Who is the friend you have had the longest? Who is the friend you have known the shortest? I don't effing know, this friendship stuff is not my first time around an incarnation with any of you.
Favorite smells? SM, cinnamon

Who inspires you? In no particular order, my mom, SM, LC, my friends, dalai lama, IJJ, Sugano Sensei

What are you afraid of? losing a loved one, losing my mind (which is, I suppose losing a loved one)

Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? spicy

Favorite car I like? Black Mazda 3 Speed hatchback

Favorite cat breed? muttleys

Number of keys on your key ring? 3 rings, 2 keys, a leatherman on one, 12 keys on the other, 3 keys on the other

How many years at your current job? 24 on September 17 but really who's counting

Favorite day of the week? Saturday

How many states have you lived in? 2 - NJ and PA

Do you think you're funny? yes, when I'm not fearing for my remaining 3 sane brain cells, yes.

No comments: