24 August 2006

Report from Planet Dumbass

Sooooo, in the vacuum created by the lack of the troll there is room
for the inane presence of the sister of the troll (2 of the trolls 3
sisters work here) and her older sister is also right around as
smart as lint. She's calling me asking me if a person is slated to
receive a monthly payment of $2,500 and the deductions total $2,800 -
how much will he receive? (Is this a trick fucking question, I ask myself?)
I know she can just about hear my eyes roll clear to the back of my skull nearly past my occiput and onto my cervical vertebrae. Says I, "well, we cannot deduct more money than he's
receiving so he's not going to get a check." Her - "oh, we don't
issue checks for negative $300?
Me - "No, that would be a bill and I do payroll
not billing." (the "you fucking idiot" is unspoken but implied)

No comments: