15 August 2006

What Fresh Hell?

Well, slap my face and call me Zsa Zsa, where do they find these people that I work with? Picture it - I'm listening to a woman exclaim about the green seaking dress she wore to church on Sunday. And as I'm listening, I'm thinking hmmm, church pageant with Queen Neptune - sounds kinda pagany, in a slow boat to Hell kind of way... and listening further I realize at the same time as the woman with whom she's conversing that she's referring to a green sequinned dress. Next thing out of the other ones mouth is 'gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, you know you can fuck up a word, I'm getting ready to ask you what the fuck a seaking is.'

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I don't know how you kept from bursting into a shrieking laughter. Because I would have laughed until a) I cried or b) I wet my pants.

I'm laughing now.

Shark Butt said...

I frequently do burst into shrieking laughter.