18 February 2008

Another Meme Deal

Saw this on Shazza's blog and as I'm not coherent enough for original thought right now, here we go.

Where is your cell phone? In my pocket

Vehicle? Pickup truck

Hair? Yes, it's brown with some blonde stripeys in it.

Father? Nope, Foodchik, but yes I have one. He is also tall, blue eyed and snarky.

Your favorite thing? My WTF magnets

Dream last night? not that I recall

Favorite drink? Water

Room you are in? We just call it downstairs here.

Your ex? brilliant, funny, awash in irony.

You are? Tall, blue eyed, snarky

What do you want to be in ten years? Debt free and comfortable, and working as a massage therapist specializing in babies (easier on the hands)

Who did you hang out with today? catz

What you're not? suffering fools gladly.

Muffins? duh.

One of your wish list items? I had more free time and was less chaotic

Where is the ____? remote. somewhere.

The last thing you did? Read about new book Soprano State and ordered it from amazon

What are you wearing? sedona tshirt, black and multicolor printed fish sarong and hiking boots. Glamour is my middle name.

?

Your pet(s)? 3 cats and some shit in the refrigerator that'd come to life if I let it come to room temp.

Your computer? Dell

Your life? It's an adventure.

Your mood? loopy.

Missing? sassafrasmama

What are you thinking about right now? sassafrasmama, coffee, socks would have been a warmer idea.

Your shoes? hiking boots

Your work? I am a full time professional minion.

Your summer? summery

Your favorite colour? Indigo

No comments: