02 February 2008

Fish and the Lion

I have 3 siblings (and yes, technically they are all younger, technically as a matter of dates on birth certificates, however; 2 of them have offspring which cranks them up there in the age book) Their birthdays all fall within the 10 day period from 31 January to 9 February. And gasp.... my baby sister a/k/a Boog is turning 40. I enjoyed when I turned 40, but am having an issue or two about her crossing of the great divide.

So the family I grew up in consisted of 3 Aquarians, 1 Aries (popsicle) and 2 Leos (the mothership and me). It made/makes for an interesting mix of personalities and so forth, although I suspect that is more a function of being nurtured to be at least partly smartassed most days.

So happiest of birthdays to all of you all.

No comments: