10 September 2006

Damn Cats

I have 3 cats, they're not always damn cats but most times merely cats. Although, Sharkbutt is working on an advice column, but that will be the subject of another entry. There is a sliding screen door backing up my sliding glass door in the back of Chez Randori. It is somewhat precariously perched as I realized when Sharkbutt crashed into it at a headlong gallop, a tasty snack gamboling on the lawn having caught his eye. (A tasty snack being any of a variety of wildlife that might traipse across the lawn.) The ensuing crash of the screen startled him sufficiently that he ran away from the snacks, thankfully. And startled me sufficiently that I bellowed "you sharky sumbitch don't scare me like that." This is obnoxious enough any time of the day. At 5:10am on a Sunday, it's just wrong.

No comments: